Monday, June 18, 2018

My Interview with Faces of NextGen Live!

Y'all! I'm pretty excited about something coming up tonight, 18 June 2018. I'm going to be interviewed by Eric Wells on Faces of NextGen Live!


You can view my interview live at 7pm CST or 8pm EST on the NextGen Genealogy Network YouTube page.

What is NextGen Genealogy Network, you ask? It's a network of young genealogists (those between 18 and 50) founded in 2013. You can connect with the NextGen Genealogy Network by visiting their website or by following them on Twitter.

I hope you can join us for the conversation tonight! If you're busy and can't make it, I hope you will check back at the link above to view the conversation at another time. It'll be a great opportunity to get to know me a little better. You can even ask me a question to answer on air!

See y'all tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Connect at NGS 2022!

The National Genealogical Society Family History Conference is back in person this year! And y'all I am so ready to meet face-to-face!...