Thursday, December 31, 2020

Time Measured by RootsTech

When I was a kid, I measured time by school years. As a college student, time was measured by semesters. And then I discovered the beauty of connection; time was measured from how long it was until my favorite Orthodox college student conference every winter. In my 20s, my year was measured by my vacation time. And now, in my 30s, I measure time from genealogy conference to genealogy conference!

So guess what's coming y'all! RootsTech Connect!


This year, RootsTech is all virtual - thanks 2020 - and it's going to be FREE! If you haven't registered  yet, it's SUPER easy and fast. Just click here, put in a few details, and you're all done! 

Join genealogy enthusiasts from around the WORLD from 25–27 February 2021 for around the clock family history education and connection. 

Soon, you'll be able to see all the classes you can attend from the comfort of your home.


On top of all the great speakers, you'll get to listen to four keynote speakers: Lorena Ochoa, professional golf player from Mexico; Francesco Lotoro, pianist from Italy; Sharon Morgan, African American writer and genealogist; and Nick Vujicic, motivational speaker from Australia. Click here to learn more about them and why they'll be speaking at RootsTech Connect. 

*****

Have you registered yet? What are you waiting for!?

Your ancestors deserve the best researcher, the most passionate story-teller, and the dignity of being remembered. So let's encounter your ancestors through family history and remember the past made present today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Connect at NGS 2022!

The National Genealogical Society Family History Conference is back in person this year! And y'all I am so ready to meet face-to-face!...