Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Register for RootsTech 2020!


Guess what today is, y'all!?

It's 146 days until RootsTech 2020 in Salt Lake City, Utah!

RootsTech is by far the largest genealogy event around; part conference, part family reunion, part family history mall, part concert. But 100% fun and entirely worth the trip!

As we get closer and closer to RootsTech (February 26-29, 2020) I'll be sharing blog posts about the conference, and what you can expect from speakers. And there's something more...

You have the chance of winning a free conference pass from me! You'll have to check by regularly to my blog and my Facebook page to find out how you can win your pass ($299 value).

I get to give away a free pass as part of my roll as a RootsTech 2020 Ambassador - I'm part of the media group that will be at the conference: blogging, tweeting, and posting on Instagram.

In the meantime, you can check out these links to learn more about RootsTech 2020:

- Click here to register by October 11th for the early bird price of $169!

- If you've already been to RootsTech, click here to discover what's new this year!

- Not sure what you'll learn? Find out all about class sessions and speakers here!

- But if that's not enough, discover 10 reasons why you should come to RootsTech!

Stay posted for more news on RootsTech 2020!

My ancestors - and your ancestors - deserve the best researcher, the most passionate story-teller, and the dignity of being remembered. So let's keep encountering our ancestors through family history and remembering the past made present today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Connect at NGS 2022!

The National Genealogical Society Family History Conference is back in person this year! And y'all I am so ready to meet face-to-face!...